Monday, April 27, 2009

Shrek? Donkey? What?

Ok, it took me a while to get this one. Ben and I were looking at picture books and on one page, there were a bunch of different animals. When we got to the donkey, I tried my best to imitate what a donkey sounds like - hmmm.... really, what does a donkey sound like??!

Anyway, after this, he kept saying something that took me a minute to decipher. He was saying "Shrek" - and after I figured out what he was trying to tell me, I told him "yes, the movie Shrek has a donkey in it". Well...we don't watch that much TV, so he must have a great memory!!

Honestly, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would have to make any attempts at "donkey" sounds!!! Well...you end up having to do lots of weird things after you have kids, I guess!!

No comments: