Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Year's in San Diego!

We decided to spend New Years with friends in San Diego this year. We usually just stay home, but I'm so glad we didn't! New Year's Eve is my birthday and on that morning, everyone was being super secretive about something. And then they surprised me with a ticket to see Cavalia and I LOVED it!!! So me and my friend and her daughter went to see the show and enjoyed every minute. And then when we got home, the guys surprised me with decorations and cake and pizza! I never expect anything on my birthday. I really just enjoy time with family and friends, but it was really a nice surprise! Other than seeing the show, we played ping pong for HOURS. And hours. And....hours. And we played board games until 2 in the morning. Sooo much FUN!
 I think she's ready for the party!
 Our pizza for dinner

 Goofing around


 To a game well-played!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: