Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fire!

Ok, so this morning, I thought I was being so efficient by cleaning and taking care of things around the house and decided that one of those things would be to clean the oven. Well......ours has an auto-clean feature, so you just push a button and it locks the oven and does its thing. Well, sort of. I was doing dishes and Ben kept pointing to the oven saying "fy-ure" (that's how he says it). I couldn't figure out why he was doing that until I turned around and took a look for myself. And low and behold, our oven had a little fire blazing in there (not sure if that's what it's supposed to do). Ben was very concerned and scared of it all and wanted nothing to do with it! I wish I had a picture of the look on his face and him pointing to the "fy-ure"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! :) I guess everything turned out okay with your oven after all! Ben is ADORABLE, and so are his little friends!! :) My gosh, sometimes it seems like Mario's face is on Ben's little head--to me, Ben looks a lot like his papa!! :) I love the pumpkin patch pictures, but the flying picture and the picture of Ben on his toilet are my favorites!!! :) You and Mario look like the same, elegant, exquisite couple I remember you to be!!! :) Glad you had a few hours at the ball; sad that Ben wasn't feeling well. Wishing you and your little family a beautiful autumn and a joyful upcoming holiday season! All my love, jan