Friday, October 15, 2010

Giant Springs...one last time

My mom's sister came up from Wyoming with my cousins for a visit and to help me out about two weeks after I had Emma. They were such a wonderful help with cooking, cleaning, playing with Ben, and making me laugh until I cried! We visited Giant Springs and the Hutterite Colony while they were with me.

Cousin Nick, Ricko, and BenOk, NOT the best picture of me! But this is me and my favorite puppy of all time, little Ricko Aunt Jae and Ben doing something silly, I'm sure!Playing "Poo Stick" at Giant Springs Nick and Ricko Cousins Russell, Ben, Aunt Jae and cousin Nick


Ben, me and little Emma, who was only 2 weeks old!!

The boys
One of my favorites
I wonder what Ben was saying?!
No, this one is my FAVORITE!!! Beautiful picture of Aunt
Jae and her boys!!
Sweet one....I'm glad my family LOVED this park!!

No comments: